This is an invitation for our cooking event on December 2016. 🙂
Our company, ABC Cooking Travel is currently running some English guided-walking tours with cooking experience for the tourists, while planning to hold cross-culture cooking event once in few months.
I would like to invite you for our upcoming trial tour and cooking event. Please check the details then contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
1. Trial Tour at Nihonbashi on Dec 14th, Wed
This is a combination tour with Nihonbashi Information Center which runs many English activities at COREDO Muromachi shopping building where is full of “food” from all over Japan and “things” strictly Made in Japan.
The concierge wearing beautiful Kimono will guide you around traditional shops with some sample tastes for about 1 hour, then move on to ABC Cooking Studio (5 mins walk) where you will cook “Sushi Art” along with Japanese clear soup for your lunch.
Date: December 14th, Wed
Duration: 3.5 hours (11:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Location: Nihobnashi area (Mitsukoshi-mae metro station)
Cooking Menu: Mt.Fuji& Sakura Sushi Art with Japanese soup
Tour Fee: JPY 0 (free!)
Capacity: 4 persons
1. The photos taken during the cooking class may be used for our web contents (Facebook, website and more)
2. This is the trial tour to see if this tour works for the tourists. Your honest opinion would be very appreciated for our future improvement.
3. If busy, you can join only Cooking class from 1:00 pm.
2. “COOK TOGETHER!” cross-culture party on Dec. 18th, Sun
This party is a cross-cultural event with the members of the ABC Cooking Studio and the international community where we all make sushi art and celebrate Christmas together.
The report of the same event held in October -> https://abccooking-t.jp/japan_news/cooktogether_report1/
Unlike the cooking “lesson” we normally provide, the cooking style is totally different& fun.
There is no instructors, but the cooking recipe, ingredients and some iPad instructions are provided then guests will cook yourself together.
The fee for ABC members is normally 4,000 JPY, but for non-Japanese we’ll give you a special discount! A great deal for those who are interested in cross-cultural exchange and meeting Japanese locals!
Date: December 18th, Sun
Duration: 3 hours (1pm – 4pm)
Location: Nice apartment at Akasaka metro station (Chiyoda line)
Cooking Menu: Mt.Fuji& Sakura Sushi Art with Christmas dessert
Tour Fee: JPY 1,000 (includes free alcohol drink!)
Payment: Credit card in advance
Capacity: 4 more persons (9 other already signed up)
1. The photos taken during the party may be used for our web contents (Faceebook, website and more)
2. Please remain not all ABC members are able to speak great English even though they’re very interested for cross-culture.
Please remind that the cooking menus are both same sushi art. But if you don’t mind then you’re very very welcome for both. Or of course each of them too.
Looking forward to your sign up!
ABC Cooking Travel