- Depending on weather and condition at destinations, we might have to change itinerary.
- We shall not be held responsible for any accidents, natural or man-made disasters or any other occurrences.
- We shall not be held responsible for any loss caused by a delay of public transportation due to an accident or other causes.
- The number of minimum participants, as listed in the activity pages, vary from activity to activity.
- We will refund the participation fee in case we have to cancel any tour we offer owing to unavoidable circumstances.
- We shall not be held responsible for any accident and trouble caused by the cancellation or postponement of the workshop/tour.
- When the client leaves the tour group for personal reasons, we will consider it a forfeiture of contracted rights and claims to any refund.
- For your own safety, please follow instructions from our staff. We reserve the right to remove participants from the workshop/tour who repeatedly refuse to follow instructions of the staff. No refund will be issued in this instance.
- We shall not be held responsible for any accidents, and trouble caused by participants himself/herself despite all instructions and warnings by our staff.
- Even if participants notify us beforehand, we may not be able to meet any special demands (e.g. catering for allergies/religious beliefs).
- The cancellation policies, as listed in the activity pages and automated response when the reservation completed, vary from activity to activity.
- Throughout our tours our guides will take photos which may include you. We may wish to use those photos for promotional purposes. By joining the tour, you acknowledge and agree that we or our agents may take photos of you and you consent to us using images of you taken during the tour for our advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com
This Terms and Conditions was last updated on January 12th, 2017.